The responsibilities of the Campaign Coordinator are to:
– Ensure that campaigning is a major element of the CLP
– Coordinates constituency-wide campaigns in conjunction with other officers and with branches
– Liaise with the election agent over election campaign strategies.
– Help to develop constituency campaign resources
– With the CLP Secretary, maintain a list of members’ skills and campaigning preferences.
If you are new to the role other officers will indeed be supportive and are always there for advice and support. If you’re interested in volunteering for the role please contact our Secretary, Nick Hoten via the email address email@example.com
*This post is strictly members only*