Siôn Simon is coming to Kenilworth this Saturday to help local Labour activists campaign for the EU referendum.
We’ll be talking to voters on a street stall opposite the holiday Inn, Abbey End, Kenilworth from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Hope you’ll be able to make it along to support the Labour In For Britain campaign.
Labour Member of the European Parliament for the West Midlands
Alan Johnson is the Chair of Labour In for Britain, watch his campaign launch video here:
- Millions of British jobs are linked to trade with Europe
- Almost half of British exports go to the EU
- British businesses rely on the EU for exports worth £227 billion every year
- If we walk away from Europe we will leave Britain isolated
- We should not put jobs, businesses and Britain’s future at risk by leaving the EU
- Many British workers’ rights, including the right to holiday pay, come from our EU membership
How to get involved. Like and Share on Facebook and Twitter, email us at: [Nick to provide]
The next open invitation event / meeting details.
Visit our stall and talk to our local party members outside the Co-op, Southam. Saturday 10.00 am to 02.00 pm